We commit ourselves to addressing the most important issues – also when it is difficult. In other words, we reserve the right to disagree. We believe that this, along with the good intention about helping, is what create the best results and characterize the professional advisor.
We want to work with clients, who appreciate a strong and skilled advisor. We take the liberty to refuse to assist, if we believe that integrated problem solving and advisory, which is the foundation for long-term leadership in short-term world, cannot contribute to helping our clients.
We know that humans are the focal point in all organizations. In our opinion, solutions in the short and long term must accommodate human achievements. This means that knowledge transfer and competency development constitute a significant part of our consultancy and solutions. In that way we ensure that results are sustained.
Through the years we have collaborated with clients from several different industries and sectors. A selection of examples is provided below:
Examples of consultancy projects in recent years include:
- Future governance and board structure for a global FMCG company
- Consulting on logistics and supply chain in one of Denmark’s largest retail companies
- Corporate strategy for one of Denmark’s leading construction companies
- Master plan for ailing Danish banks as well as handing back banking licenses
- Consulting on ownership strategy and generational succession in several family-owned businesses
- Strategy, management development and productivity increase in a large hospital unit
- Management development in several private and public companies
- Large project for change based on a new strategy and organizational structure in one of the leading architectural companies in Denmark